The Metro Boston Lodge wishes you all a happy holiday season! Stay warm, stay happy, stay safe, and keep gaming!
Do you have some time on your hands coming up? Do you need something to read on a plane, train, or automobile? Do you need to get away from the holiday hustle and bustle for just a moment? Don’t fret; we’ve got you covered whether you’ve got 5 hours to wait in an airport or 5 minutes to take your mind off the cold at a bus stop.
Here are some quick, easy reads with substance:
- How Men Can Become Better Allies to Women
- Five Ways Men Can Improve Gender Diversity at Work
- Why More Black Women Should Play Tabletop RPGs
- I Fit the Description (trigger warning: This piece contains a true account of fear and racism.)
- Men as Allies: Engaging Men to Advance Women in the Workplace
Here are some longer options, if you’ve got the time:
If you get queasy while reading in a moving vehicle, here are some things to watch or listen to:
- 8 Women in Tabletop Gaming You Should be Following
- Creative Space with Monte Cook & Shanna Germain
- Watch A Mini-Documentary About A Group Of Girls Playing Dungeons & Dragons For The First Time